Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nubian Arch, Nubian Domes, and Nubian Vaults - ARCH I TECT: How To Build A Pyramid


http://www.lulu.com/shop/osiadan-borebore-oboadee/arch-i-tect-how-to-build-a-pyramid/paperback/product-17266020.html
"ARCH I TECT: How To Build A Pyramid" (ISBN 978-1-105-06816-4) by Osiadan Borebore Oboadee is a step-by-step do-it-yourself handbook and guide which presents innovative techniques to design and build Nubian Arches, Nubian Vaults, and Nubian Domes. Detailed Construction Instructions are provided as the reader is taken on a journey into the Ancient African Architectural Art of Arch and Dome Building.

1 comment:

  1. Your video made me very happy, I'm building a Nubian Vault in the high desert of NM. I can see if the library here would order your book?

    ReplyDelete