GOD is a theological abstraction defined by 7 characteristics:
- Divine Simplicity (not consisting of parts)
- Omnipresent (present everywhere, eternal)
- Omniscient (all knowing)
- Omnipotent (all powerful)
- Omnibenevolent (all good)
- Creator, Sustainer, and Destroyer
- Giver of Life and the Bringer of Death
The ELECTRON is Divine Simplicity: The doctrine of Divine Simplicity says that GOD is without parts, not composite, and not made up of something else. The ELECTRON is a subatomic, fundamental particle, having no components or substructure.
The ELECTRON is Omnipresent: Omnipresence is the quality of being present everywhere at the same time. All Matter is composed of Atoms, and all Atoms are composed of at least 1 or more ELECTRONS. Thus, everywhere there is something, there is at least 1 ELECTRON.
The ELECTRON is Omniscient: Omniscience is the quality of knowing all information. Neurons are cells that are the core components of the Brain which process and transmit information in the form of ELECTRONS as electrical signals. ELECTRONS are what thoughts, ideas, and knowledge are made of. Literally everything that is known is facilitated by way of ELECTRONS.
The ELECTRON is Omnipotent: Omnipotence is the quality of being All Powerful. In physics, Power is the rate at which a Force does Work. All of the Forces in the Universe are based on the 4 Fundamental Forces, and ELECTRONS participate in 3 of the 4 Fundamental Forces: Gravitation, Electromagnetism, and the Electro-weak Forces. Electrons do not participate in the Strong Nuclear force, but Electrons can participate in nuclear reactions. Hence, the ELECTRON is Omnipotent.
The ELECTRON is Omnibenevolent: Omnibenevolence is the quality of being “all good”, and “goodness” is defined as always adhering to a set of rules, laws, or codes. The set of rules or equations that The ELECTRON always adheres to includes the Pauli Exclusion Principle, the Schrödinger equation, the Dirac equation, Wave-Particle Duality, and Angular Momentum, just to name a few.
The ELECTRON is Creator: The exchange or sharing of ELECTRONS between two or more atoms is the main cause of chemical bonding which creates the Molecules of all substances. Conversely, the Chemical Reactions which Destroy, or transform, one substance to another involve the loss or change in position of ELECTRONS.
The ELECTRON gives LIFE: Life is a characteristic of physical entities having Biological processes, and Biological processes are any number of Chemical Reactions that results in a transformation. Chemical Reactions are caused by the loss or change in position of ELECTRONS. Conversely, the cessation of Chemical Reactions, is when ELECTRONS stop flowing, and is what brings about Death.
Some additional similarities between GOD and the ELECTRON are:
- Love: It is said by people in various religions that “GOD is Love”.As a thought or emotion, the feeling of Love occurs due to the movement of ELECTRONS in the brain and body.
- Light: It is said by people in various religions that GOD created Light by saying “Let there be Light”. ELECTRONS moving from higher Orbital Shells to lower Orbital Shells is the origin of Light.
- In the Clouds: It is said by people in various religions that “GOD is in the Clouds”.ELECTRONS orbit the nucleus of an atom in ELECTRON CLOUDS.
- You Can’t See God or ELECTRONS: It is said by people in various religions that “you cannot see GOD”. Currently there is no method in existence to directly see an ELECTRON or any subatomic particle.
PTAH as an Ancient African ELECTRON “Model”:
Relationship Between EL and PTAH: “The Egyptian god Ptah is given the title ḏū gitti 'Lord of Gath' in a prism from Lachish which has on its opposite face the name of Amenhotep II (c. 1435–1420 BCE) The title ḏū gitti is also found in Serābitṭ text 353. Cross (1973, p. 19) points out that Ptah is often called the Lord (or one) of eternity and thinks it may be this identification of ʼĒl with Ptah that lead to the epithet ’olam 'eternal' being applied to ʼĒl so early and so consistently.” SOURCE: Cross, Frank Moore (1973). Canaanite Myth and Hebrew Epic. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. ISBN 978-0-674-09176-4.
EL is the Origin of the Name of God in Judeo-Christian, Islamic, and various Mesopotamian Religions:
EL (the origin of the Mesopotamian name for God) is in the word ELECTRON:
- EL - “Mesopotamian word for God”
- LECT - “word, speech, thought” (Greek lexis and logos)
- TRON - Greek suffix referring to a device, tool, or instrument
Study Particle Physics, Study Quantum Physics, Learn about the ELECTRON, Get to know God!